For a limited time only, save $50 on your first consult with one of our Chiropractors at Total Health Chiropractic! Simply submit the form above to redeem this offer.
Your first visit with one of our experienced Chiropractors include:
- Digital postural analysis: state of the art software helps us evaluate where possible misalignment or postural distortions are located and what extra pressure they may be placing on your body and spine.
- Full musculoskeletal assessment and evaluation: this is specific testing designed to identify the exact problem segments in your spine and what impact it may be having on the rest of your body and health.
- Nerve and muscular testing: the nervous system controls the rest of your body and is closely related to the spine.
- Body balance testing: this is reproducible testing that sets a baseline of how your body is going and gives an idea of what we need to improve.
- Referral for any additional testing: if required, our Chiropractors may look at getting other tests done. Testing may include the following: 4 view postural series x-rays, MRI/CT scan, ultrasound, etc.
- Chiropractic adjustment: we may do an adjustment during the first visit if we feel we can do so safely without further evaluation. In some cases, our Chiropractors may wish to look over all results to understand your problem thoroughly prior to any adjustments
Your first visit at Total Health Chiropractic is all about trying to find out the cause of your problem. For many people, pain or stiffness has been an ongoing issue for a long time, often making it difficult to determine the exact cause.
Conditions we see
Chiropractic care may be able to help people who experience the following:
- Low, mid and upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Poor posture
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Bulging disc
- Sporting injuries
- Hip and leg pain
- Facet impingement syndrome
- Nerve pain
- Pelvic tilts
- Anterior head carriage
- And more